We owe our success to our team.
We’re the industry leader in helping people reconnect with Earth, with one another, and with themselves. Our team is (almost) perfect. We’re just missing you.
What’s it like working at iKamper?
We’re a group of people who work really, really hard... and still want to grab a beer together after work. We’re proud of the fact that we’re a startup that has seen massive growth since 2017 (and we have no intention of stopping).
We owe our success to our team. Our people bring their best ideas to the table and know that their thoughts are heard and appreciated. We celebrate our team with group trips, campouts, happy hours, a few too many inside jokes, and some incredible Instagram fodder.
You should work with us if…
1. You’re a good person who wants to help good people.
2. You love the outdoors as much as we do.
3. Hard work doesn't scare you.
4. You work well independently.
5. You're an accurate judge of your own performance and competencies.
6. You're passionate about constant growth.
7. You're down for an occasional ping pong, foosball, or cornhole competition.
Full-Time, Competitive Salary
Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
401(k) w/ Company Match
Career Development Opportunities
Friendly & Fun Work Atmosphere
Customer Service Specialist
About this Role:the Customer Service Specialist is iKamper’s brand ambassador, engaging with fans and customers, and addressing their needs via email, phone, and social media. Throughout all interactions, you will always be positive, respectful, inclusive, and kind. Along with a love for traveling and the outdoors, you will bring passion for people, hard work and improvement. iKamper is rapidly growing: succeed in this role and continue to grow with us.
What You’ll Do:
- Reach out to customers and proactively solve issues before they arise
- Provide an excellent iKamper Customer Experience
- Respond to after-service inquiries
- Offer unique and innovative solutions to each problem
- Educate clients and turn them into repeat customers
- Stay updated on product knowledge and any changes in company policy
- Work with our Customer Service team lead, and offer useful insight and innovative solutions
- Learn, grow, and progress within the company
- Bachelor’s degree from 4-year college or university in English, Business, or related field
- 2+ years of customer service OR related experience
- Passionate, self-motivated, and positive
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the outdoor/overland industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and relationship management skills
- Familiarity with social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- MS Office expert, Basic Adobe Suite skills preferred
- Active lifestyle, interested in the outdoors (preferably in overlanding)
- Valid driver’s license
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Compensation: $21/hour
- Career development opportunities
- Flexible workplace (40 hours/week with a mix of WFH and working in the office)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans: iKamper pays 100% of employee insurance premiums
- Exclusive iKamper discounts
- Paid time off: 10 days/year
- Paid holidays: 8 days/year
- Meaningful work that drives professional growth
- Being part of a winning, fast-growing team
- Friendly work atmosphere
How to Apply: Fill out the application form at the bottom of this page.
Equal Opportunity Disclosure
iKamper is an equal opportunity employer (and proud of it.)
Diversity makes our team stronger, healthier, and more interesting. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national orientation, disability, age, or veteran status. We just ask that you do your best to love the outdoors and love others.
iKamper is a multinational brand that serves people in 40+ countries. Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of our values. We’re committed to learning and growing as a company and as individuals.