The X-Cover's design eliminates the bulky PVC cover of traditional roof top tents and saves time: be ready to camp in 3 minutes.
It won Overland Journal's coveted Editor's Choice Award, and was also a finalist in Outdoor Retailer's Innovation Awards.
Mount your favorite equipment, and save space in your vehicle. Compatible with all after-market cross bar accessories.
The comfortable, king-size mattress, sleeps a family of 2 adults & 2 children, or up to 3 adults.
Only 120lbs (55kg) and 14.2" (36cm) high.
The X-Cover's double Skyview windows offer extra light by day, and a view of the stars at night.
Spend less time installing and packing up, more time outdoors with friends and family.
Made of breathable, water-resistant 300 GSM poly-cotton canvas with a polyester rain fly for extra protection.
The X-Cover has a 2.5" (6.5cm) high-density memory foam mattress.
Add the annex room for more living space, or the awning for more shelter.
- Weight: 120lbs / 55kg
- Size (closed): 46" x 76" x 14.2" / 194cm x 119cm x 36cm (including X-Cover cross bars)
- Size (open): 91" x 76" x 46" / 230cm x 194cm x 119cm
- Capacity: 3 adults / 2 adults & 2 children
- Crossbar load rating: 65lbs / 30kg
- Fabric: 300GSM poly-cotton canvas + polyester rain fly
- Floor: honeycomb aluminum panels
- Mattress: high density memory foam (2.5" / 6.5cm)
- Distance between cross bars: 29.5" / 75cm
- Cross bar length: 31.5" / 80cm
The new iKamper X-Cover soft-shell RTT eliminates the need for a separate cover when the tent is collapsed on the roof. This is a first in the RTT segment that eliminates extra weight, setup/breakdown hassle, and the havoc a dirty cover blowing in the wind can cause on a vehicle’s paint job.
- Gear Junkie, "2018 Tools for All-Terrain Adventure"
iKamper is back innovating RTTs once again, this time with a soft-shell, fold-out RTT that looks to eliminate a big disadvantage of soft-shell, fold-out RTTs – the weatherproof cover. The new X-cover features an integrated hardtop cover with built-in roof bars, providing fast, simple overnight shelter and cargo hauling for your next big adventure.
- New Atlas, "iKamper makes vehicle adventure easier with coverless, gear-hauling roof tent"