Over 650 X-Cover pre-orders during the official campaign from January 13 - February 17, 2019! Online orders will begin in June 2019 ($3,199).
Delivery for the Super Early Bird and Early Bird units is planned in June 2019, and other pre-orders in July/August.
The X-Cover's design eliminates the bulky PVC cover of traditional roof top tents and saves time: be ready to camp in 3 minutes.
Mount your favorite equipment, and save space in your vehicle. Compatible with all after-market cross bar accessories.
The comfortable, king-size mattress, sleeps a family of 2 adults & 2 children, or up to 3 adults.
Only 120lbs (55kg) and 11.4" (29cm) high.
The X-Cover's double Skyview windows offer extra light by day, and a view of the stars at night.
Spend less time installing and packing up, more time outdoors with friends and family.
Made of breathable, water-resistant 300 GSM poly-cotton canvas with a polyester rain fly for extra protection.
The X-Cover has a 2.5" (6.5cm) high-density memory foam mattress.
Add the annex room for more living space, or the awning for more shelter.
- Weight: 120lbs / 55kg
- Size (closed): 45" x 75" x 14.2" / 190cm x 115cm x 36cm (including X-Cover cross bars)
- Size (open): 91" x 75" x 44" / 230cm x 190cm x 110cm
- Capacity: 3 adults / 2 adults & 2 children
- Crossbar load rating: 65lbs / 30kg
- Fabric: 300GSM poly-cotton canvas + polyester rain fly
- Floor: honeycomb aluminum panels
- Mattress: high density memory foam (2.5" / 6.5cm)
- Distance between cross bars: 29.5" / 75cm
- Cross bar length: 31.5" / 80cm
The new iKamper X-Cover soft-shell RTT eliminates the need for a separate cover when the tent is collapsed on the roof. This is a first in the RTT segment that eliminates extra weight, setup/breakdown hassle, and the havoc a dirty cover blowing in the wind can cause on a vehicle’s paint job.
- Gear Junkie, "2018 Tools for All-Terrain Adventure"
iKamper is back innovating RTTs once again, this time with a soft-shell, fold-out RTT that looks to eliminate a big disadvantage of soft-shell, fold-out RTTs – the weatherproof cover. The new X-cover features an integrated hardtop cover with built-in roof bars, providing fast, simple overnight shelter and cargo hauling for your next big adventure.
- New Atlas, "iKamper makes vehicle adventure easier with coverless, gear-hauling roof tent"